So, here it goes:
You Know You're a Vet Tech When...
- You know more about how to treat cat bites than the doctor at the emergency room
- You can identify when a cat is nauseous or about vomit, just by the meow it makes
- You use vet wrap to tie your hair back
- Your friends and family know better than to ask what happened at work that day while at the dinner table
- You would rather be treated by your vet than by your GP
- You see a child having a fit in public and think "man, get that kid some sedation!"
- All your pets are missing a leg, blind in one eye or hand raised from 2 weeks old
- You know that Palmolive dish soap kills adult fleas
- When a cat comes in with a cat bite abscess, you come running to see it lanced and immediately think about getting a milk shake for lunch.
- Everyday you say "what am I doing here!?", but wouldn't change it for the world.
I would love to hear some of your "You know you're a vet tech when..." moments. Add to the list by making a comment below.
Until Next Time,